Snowyflower.com Terms of Service
Welcome to Snowyflower.com.
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, ORDERING PRODUCTS AND/OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE WEB TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE WEB TERMS AND/OR THE ADDITIONAL TERMS, PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE AND DISCONTINUE USING OUR SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
SNOWY FLOWER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING THIS PAGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE EVERY TIME YOU ENTER INTO THIS WEBSITE SO THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY TERMS & CONDITIONS CHANGES.
Snowyflower.com (the “Website”) is an Internet service owned and operated by Snowy Flower Enterprise (002984870K). Snowyflower.com is dedicated to providing visitors to the Website with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users. We have developed these Terms and Conditions to govern your use of the Website as well as your use of any other Internet services and channels of Snowyflower.com including, but not limited to our social media and other channels (e.g., Snowyflower.com’ various profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube; emails in response to requests for submissions) (“Other Channels”). We, along with our affiliates, partners and advertisers, provide content and services to you via the Website and Other Channels subject to the following conditions. Your use of the Website and/or Other Channels tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. These Terms and Conditions are a binding contract between you and Snowyflower.com, regarding your use of the Website or Other Channels. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit the Website and cease use of any Other Channels.
The Website Content
- All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website or Other Channels, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and all other related matters, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this website (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of Snowyflower.com, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. Snowyflower.com actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. The copying, rearrangement, broadcast, rewriting for broadcast or publication, redistribution, modification, use or publication by you in any medium, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the Website, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by Snowyflower.com, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties.
- Snowyflower.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact us.
Membership and Registration
- If you become a member of the Website or applicable Other Channels, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the Website or applicable Other Channels using your name in whole or in part. Snowyflower.com reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the Website or applicable Other Channels to any person who violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Order Policy
- When ordering please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. we will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- By completing your orders, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these terms and conditions and appearing anywhere on the snowy flower site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. we will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. we will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we confirmed your order in 48hours. In the event where the item placed is out of stock, our customer services will contact you within 48hours after you place your order.
-Same-day orders are processed immediately during our business hours only, and usually cannot be changed. due to the urgent nature of florist delivered products we are unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered.
-Any changes of particular (e.g. receiver’s address, messages, etc) must be informed and confirmed by our customer services.
-Cancellation of orders will be subject to 20% processing fee. Cancellation of order only can be done if the order has not been made or not near to the collection or delivery date.
- Order Policy
Delivery and Return Policy
-Our standard delivery service are completed between Tuesday to Saturday 11.00AM – 6.00PM. In events of peak periods, our delivery services can be completed between 11.00AM – 8.00PM.
-We do not provide specific time deliveries, this is to maintain fairness to all of our customers, and in order to maintain the efficiency in our operations.
-We require buyers to provide us with the receiver’s contact number in order to contact him/her for the collection of delivery. If by any chance that our dispatcher could not locate the receiver after several attempts, Snowyflower and our collaborative dispatchers will not be liable for the failed delivery. buyers are also responsible to let us know that we should not contact the receiver through our customer service platforms.
-Buyers are required to notify us the timing that the receiver is not around or will leave the area in order for us to specify a remark to our dispatchers albeit the remark is not a guarantee or promise that the product(s) will reach at that particular/specific time slot. It is only a reference. Snowyflower will only allow such order remarks for urgent matter. casual requests (i.e.: preferences of time slot) will not be entertained. Snowyflower does not have time request available due to small range of dispatchers available. This is because Snowyflower and collaborative dispatchers are unable to cater to large requests at a particular hour. At the same time, we are prioritising fairness among all our customers.
-We will do our best to make sure that the receiver will receive the delivery on her own. However, we will not be able to do that if there is any restrictions by the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighbourhood.
-We do not guarantee the delivery to be on time. this is especially in the events of severe weather and natural disaster such as heavy storm, or flood.
-We will not take responsibility for the late delivery due to adverse weather conditions, incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, and any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
-Flowers/bouquet are highly perishable items. there will be no returns acceptable. returns will only be made if the flowers in a very poor shape or forms which was caused during the delivery process. Receivers and/or senders are advised to inform us immediately (within 2-3 hours of receive) to ensure fairness in judgement that the bouquets are in poor shape during receiving. Snowyflower will not entertain any reports made 2-3 hours after receiving as it is unreasonable to judge from the condition that was captured 2-3 hours after receiving. You can email us with photos attached immediately, investigation and further action will be taken accordingly.
-Orders are delivered once. If the recipient is not home/office the flowers/bouquet are returned to Snowyflower and a notice will send to informing recipient/sender that flowers/bouquet have tried to be delivered and to self pick up from Snowyflower Puchong Store or sender are responsible to bear any delivery cost for second delivery attempt.
-Our delivery area covers east and west Malaysia depending on the item purchased. Some items may requires extra care thus this items only covers the Klang valley area by rider delivery/self collection at store only.
-Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
-The information provided on this website is for general information purposes and use only. Every endeavour is made to keep the product information complete and correct, however the customer is responsible for ensuring the product they purchase is suitable for their specific requirements. For personalised service and recommendations, please contact us via email or Whatsapp. Please note any advice given by our staff will be based on the information provided at the time by the customer and therefore Snowyflower will only be responsible for correct advice per that information, not the actual situation.
-Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, slight differences in product finishes over time and other factors. Snowyflower will not accept responsibility for any colour or design differences that are not factory faults. In purchasing from Snowy flower, you agree to accept the small risk that there will be a slight variation between the actual colour and design, and the representation on our website. In addition, please be aware that colours and textured finishes often vary between manufacturers; for example slightly different shades of ‘White’, different degrees of shininess, and different looks and feel for ‘bamboo’ material.